A little update for you guys. Figured out how to change themes and what have you. Then changed it to this to fit with Trollian. Will add more. Peace. Pneumonia 20:15, September 1, 2010 (UTC)
Apologies, attempted to create a new category but instead found out that the button I thought what does it only adds a page to the category. My mistake has been fixed.
Please remember that when using a talk page you must sign. No exceptions. To sign use four (4) tildes (~) with no spaces ( ). Thank you. Pneumonia 05:10, October 29, 2010 (UTC)
Serious question: Edit
Is this just for fantrolls made on the MSPA forums?
- Nope! It's for any troll you create and want to post on here! ∞ Dunne Days ∞ Talk ∞ Blog 23:12, September 8, 2012 (UTC)
- It's for any troll you'd like to put on here! I'll be changing that "forum" bit soon, to prevent future questions like these.
- Also, please sign your posts on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~). It's easier that way.
- --TheUltamate 18:42, September 12, 2012 (UTC)
Making a Sprite Edit
Is there an editor somewhere on the internet that allows an easier way to make a sprite for a fan character? I've tried using Paint, but the sprite ends up looking terribly generic.
184.108.40.206 23:12, March 9, 2013 (UTC)
- As far as I'm aware, there aren't any good ones. This is probably the best you're going to find, and it's definitely not that great. This comment on the Pimp My Sprite II thread does have some tutorial info that might help you, but other than that it's really a matter of skill.
- I recommend that you use the Pimp My Sprite thread if you've got something "okay, but not great" down. They might be able to help you if you let them know what your problem is. ∞ Dunne Days ∞ Talk ∞ Blog 13:11, March 10, 2013 (UTC)